Home About Us Worship Bulletin & Newsletter Ministries Committees Photos
 
Church Office  712-362-3335          Church Kitchen  712-362-7048
E-mail:  â€‹trinityestherville@gmail.com
721 18th Avenue North
PO Box 152
Estherville, Iowa 
 
 
The Elaine Berghefer Endowment Fund has established an emergency relief fund for Trinity members during the Corona virus emergency.  Trinity members in need of financial assistance will need to complete this online form and submit it to
Trinity Lutheran Church.  There is a maximum limit of $300 per family until funds are depleted.  If you are unable to submit this form electronically please call Pastor Cole at 605-201-7686. 
Your privacy will be maintained.
 
 
A Message from Pastor Cole and the Council
 
     Trinity applied for and has been approved for a PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) loan in the amount of 18,800 and these funds have been received.  75% of this loan helps with staffing and the other 25% helps with daily utility costs.  If this amount is used for the two intended purposes than it turns into a grant and is forgiven if it is used within an 8-week span.  Trinity plans to use it for these two purposes within the 8-week span. Loan interest rate is 1% at a fixed rate and payments are deferred for 6 months. 
We have continued to come to the consensus of suspending all in-person activities for the month of May.  This is based on information provided by CDC, IDPH, Governor Reynolds, our local faith leaders within the state of Iowa and care for all of us.  Included in this newsletter is a faith statement put together by several local faith leaders.   Our Western Iowa Synod Bishop Lorna Halaas has signed this statement and the recommendation from our church body is to continue to refrain from any in person activities for this amount of time.  This allows us ample space to put together the necessary plans and preparations to safely once again open up our church building when that unknown time does come.   This will play out different for each church and some churches will open back up sooner than others.  Our church council is planning to meet for another zoom meeting later this month to put together more plans. In the meantime, if something does change, we would proceed from there.  All of us are looking forward to once again resuming in person activities and that day will come.  Thank you for the benefits of online resources, phones, mail, etc. to help keep us all connected and thank you for all that you do as the people of God.   
We are the church in some of the following ways:
·        Frequent email announcements and devotions (please let us know if you would like to be added to our email list)
·        Online worship services posted to our church Facebook page on Wednesdays and Sundays
·        Zoom Bible study weekly on Wednesdays at 10:30am
·        Zoom Coffee Fellowship weekly on Sunday mornings at 10:30am
·        Contact Pastor Cole with any prayer chain requests
·        Deb (712-209-0430) and Pastor Cole (605-201-7686) have been working from home for the most part, but please feel free to contact them with anything that you would like to keep them updated on. 
 
A reading from Jeremiah 29:11 “For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. 
 
Trinity still plans to honor all of our High School Seniors and will be doing so as soon as we can. 
                                                                                    Pastor Cole
 
 
 
2019 ANNUAL REPORT
Click here to view the
2019 Annual Report for Trinity Lutheran Church. 
2020 WELCA Booklet
Click here to view the 2020-2021 WELCA Booklet.
 
                                               
CONSTITUTION RATIFICATION
 
Please view this link to see the constitution, bylaws and continuing resolutions that were approved at the January 26, 2020 annual meeting.
 
 
THIS WEBSITE IS IN MEMORY OF LES AND EVELYN MCCLEARY.  
With much appreciation, Trinity Lutheran Church thanks Mary Jo Brown for the memorial of this website in memory of her parents, Les and Evelyn McCleary.  Les and Evelyn were charter members of Trinity and took great pride in participating in leadership and church activities as well as watching this congregation grow.  We give thanks that in their memory, this website has been made possible through the donation their daughter makes.